Riewalds Garage - Burlington Auto Repair
Riewalds Garage Limited
1231 King Rd
Burlington, ON L7R 3X5
Email us at email@example.com
In February 1957, Riewald's Garage was opened as both a repair facility and gas station servicing the Aldershot community in Burlington, Ontario. After a few years, a larger shop was needed to help service his customers quicker! After purchasing a property at 1231 King Road and having a larger shop built, in 1966 Cornelius Riewald decided it was time to leave the gas pumping days behind and to specialize completely in automotive repairs at it's new location! Although the gas station never made it, this new location provided the much needed space to grow, specialize and expand the business into the garage it is today.
In 1992, after working for his father for quite a few years, Sid Riewald proudly took over the shop! Today, still being a fully licenced Automotive and Truck & Coach Technician, you can see him working on vehicles in the shop, or lending a hand in the office!